It's now past 5:00 pm in England, so I doubt I will hear anything regarding the internship today, though I was anticipating it. I'm so anxious to know and plan! I will surely die tomorrow if I don't get an email from Mr. Harding and have to suffer through the weekend wanting to know the outcome of his meeting with HR. I'm wondering what type of practicalities are in question if I'm not being paid--perhaps he was just bringing up the possibility of some type of payment and still had to talk with them. I will know shortly, I hope!
Marriage Monday - Something(s) New
This one was the easiest of the something old/new/borrowed/blue, because basically I bought everything new! My dress was from Bridal Elegance. I really do feel like this dress was meant for me. It was on the sample/sale rack and the sales girl brought it to me. I wouldn't have found it otherwise. I loved it. I loved the ruching, the modified sweetheart neckline, the fit and flare (really I think this one is considered mermaid), and the asymmetricalness of the bottom. Despite some of the issues I had with it later on (expensive alterations and cleaning), it was so worth it. That freaking sash. Hahaha. You all remember the sash saga. After all of that, I found the perfect one on Amazon, of all places. I knew that I wanted a bolder earring since I wouldn't be wearing a necklace. I saw these at Von Maur and fell in love immediately. I knew that I wanted pear-shaped ones because to me they have more of a classic, elegant feel. I just couldn't stop thinking abou...
Comments
Post a Comment