What is it about a person that makes them be the type of human that works with you and sees you every day, yet purposefully ignores you at the grocery store (after you know they saw you) and has a snarky and dismissive attitude around you all the time? Do people just decide to be miserable and/or make life as miserable as possible for everyone around them? Why would you choose that? I don't care what you've been through--the golden rule still applies to you. Ugh...
Marriage Monday - Something(s) New
This one was the easiest of the something old/new/borrowed/blue, because basically I bought everything new! My dress was from Bridal Elegance. I really do feel like this dress was meant for me. It was on the sample/sale rack and the sales girl brought it to me. I wouldn't have found it otherwise. I loved it. I loved the ruching, the modified sweetheart neckline, the fit and flare (really I think this one is considered mermaid), and the asymmetricalness of the bottom. Despite some of the issues I had with it later on (expensive alterations and cleaning), it was so worth it. That freaking sash. Hahaha. You all remember the sash saga. After all of that, I found the perfect one on Amazon, of all places. I knew that I wanted a bolder earring since I wouldn't be wearing a necklace. I saw these at Von Maur and fell in love immediately. I knew that I wanted pear-shaped ones because to me they have more of a classic, elegant feel. I just couldn't stop thinking abou...
Comments
Post a Comment