I'm not generally a fan of Katy Perry. In fact, I think she doesn't have much talent. I do like this song, though. It's pretty and fun to sing. I could have a whole other blog entry, though, on the Cinderella-complex. (I'm not sure if the Cinderella-complex is actually anything; I just made it up. I'm sure you can tell what I mean by it from the content of this song.) Also, this isn't the music video for it or anything. Some person just created it, I think. Enjoy! (Or not.)
I'm trying to decipher why I'm feeling nervous right now, but I've been having trouble pinpointing it. I've been wondering if it's because the time is getting nearer, but I really don't think that's it. I'm more excited than anything. Prior to today, I think I was nervous because I'm not 100% sure what the work I'll be doing at Cambridge will be like. However, this morning I talked to John, my supervisor, on the phone and essentially we just chatted again about things I already knew, but it was good to actually hear them from a human, rather from an email. I feel good about it now. About going to England, I was also wondering if my nervousness was because of the flight--but up until I was wondering that, I had never before considered that I was nervous about it. Again, I get more excited than nervous about such things. I've also considered that it might be because I have this paper due tomorrow, but that can't possibly be it because it...
Comments
Post a Comment