The (mostly) trivial musings of an ordinary person
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Today's List (Day 25): Things I'd Rather Be Doing Right Now
#1: Sleeping
#2: Watching HP7.2
#3: Laying in that hammock
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
A gentleman with an accent came up to the advising desk yesterday morning at Heartland. I quietly and cordially asked him if I could ask where he was from and he said England. And then I asked if I could ask where at in England and he said Liverpool. And I told him that I was there over the summer, in Cambridge, doing an internship. He had no interest in my story and I was bummed. I really wanted to talk England with him and ask him why he was here, of all places, but he just wasn't having it. :(
Wedding Wednesday: Part 2 I wish that I would've applied to blog on Weddingbee . I knew of the website, but didn't even think about it. There is a girl who blogs on there whose wedding was a few weeks ago at Mackinaw Valley Vineyard right outside of Bloomington and Jamie Grant did her photography (which is who I wanted). I can spend hours reading those girls' blog posts. People have such good ideas. Anyway, as I was reading Weddingbee today, I saw that one girl got her headpiece from Amazon and I thought to myself, "Why didn't I think about looking on Amazon for a sash?" So like an idiot, I had to search on there and two bad things happened: One--I found one of the sashes that I bought from ebay for $20 cheaper. I'm pretty sure it's the same supplier. Lame! T wo--I found about three others that I like a lot. I mean, I guess the good thing is that there are more options for me if I don't like the two that come tomorrow.
Wedding Wednesday Let's Party Rentals has lost my business. I was in there two Fridays ago, if you so vaguely remember, to look at centerpiece ideas. She let me bring home a few things to play with (which I thought was great customer service). I went back the next day to return them and she said she didn't know how many of the tall centerpieces she had, but that she would check and call me. Two weeks passed and I never heard from her, so last Friday, I contacted her to see what was up and she says, "Yeah--sorry I didn't call you back. We only have 5." I need 15, but still, lady, call me back to let me know! So I don't trust that kind of unprofessionalism and will now be seeking out other ideas for centerpieces. I ordered candle holders from ebay at a little over $10 each, so hopefully they work out. Afterwards, I'll attempt to resell them on Recycled Bride . (Sidenote: I need to open up a wedding rental business in Bloomington-Normal. Let's Party h...
Comments
Post a Comment